Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Game and an Analysis

Yes I did just post a few minutes ago. I'm bored and I just read Gommeziblog (http://gomezzio.blogspot.com/) so I'm going to use his ipod story game.

Birth- I Don't Want to Miss a Thing-Aerosmith
First birthday- One Last Breath-Creed
First day of school- Love Stinks-The J. Geils Band
Middle school- Godzilla-Blue Oyster Cult
First girlfriend- Bohemian Rhapsody-Queen
Puberty- Dancing Through Life-Wicked
First breakup- Behind Blue Eyes-The Who
High school- Too Much Time on My Hands-Styx
High school graduation- Blue on Black-Kenny Wayne Shepherd
Choice of college major- Freewill-Rush
College- The Grand Illusion-Styx
College graduation- American Pie-Don McLean
Meets future wife- Master of Puppets-Metallica
Engagement- As Long As You're Mine-Wicked
Marriage- Dust in the Wind-Kansas
Have a child- Master of Puppets-Metallica
Become sick- Accio Deathly Hallows-Hank Green
Death- What it Takes-Aerosmith
Funeral- Point of Know Return-Kansas

Ok.. That was kinda weird. Now I want to try to analyze this based on title and song. You might want to listen to the songs first to better understand.

When my ipod was born he (I guess) was excited about life or his parents didn't want to miss anything in his life (cause parents are like that). Then on his first birthday maybe he almost choked to death or something, but of course he survived. He was just without air for a while. On his first day of school I guess he started to like some girl and either that alone upset him or he found out that she didn't like him. I guess in middle school he was mean to everyone else or something so he was like Godzilla. The first girlfriend thing I don't really understand. Um.. Puberty I guess either he stopped worrying about stuff or something. After his first breakup he felt as if nobody understood him. In high school he had a lot of free time (maybe because he stopped caring about stuff and therefore didn't do work). I guess maybe he was indifferent about his high school graduation. He didn't choose something to major in in college. College I guess was like an illusion to him. It all seemed fake. Or else he realized that life was this way during college. College graduation was depressing I guess.. someone died.. I don't really know.

His future wife I guess was either a drug addict or else he got addicted to drugs and that was a metaphor. He 'fell in love' with drugs. Engagement is kinda straight forward. His marrage no longer matters I guess so maybe they got divorced or she died or something. I think he didn't have children, but got into drugs again instead. Or else his child ended up getting into drugs. I don't really understand the getting sick one. If you taker letters away it says 'Accio Death' which would mean he's wants death to come. I think he's trying to let go of life before he dies or other people are trying to let go of him. Not too sure on the funeral one. Maybe it's that everyone knows that they can move on better after the funeral.

3 comments:

  1. Rofl! Accio Deathly Hollows- So fitting. Nice analysis, I'm definitely too lazy to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks.. i was bored and it was interesting..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. that was nice.. i wish i had time to do that more often..

    ReplyDelete