Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yeserday's Game

Went to the football game last night. Chris and I had to leave early. We were winning 27 to 12 (I think) when we left. I didn't have as good of a time as last time I went.

Josh looked at me early in the game, but I couldn't tell if he nodded or not. I barely nodded back.

I was alone most of the time. And even if Kasey, Chris, and Jamie were near me none of them usually paid attention to me so it didn't matter.

It got really cold and started to rain. After it started to rain Chris tried to steal my hood a few times and him and Kasey put it on my head. I didn't want it on though. I like the rain (I know I'm weird).

I tried to watch Josh as much as possible during the game, but I also watched the game a little. Thanks to Coach Anderson I now understand it a little.

Social events aren't for me. I get ignored by everyone then yelled at for not being social.

Anyway, into today...

I was originally going to go on a haunted hayride with Chris later, but it's raining so we're gonna try tomorrow.

Maybe today I'll try to read a lot of Catching Fire. I don't have anything better to do. I'm bored already.

I still don't really feel good from last night.

Anyway, sorry to bother you all with a fairly depressing post. Sorry to disappoint you all by telling you about how I'm not good at being social. If you scold me in the comments I won't blame you.

I guess I should go now.

Blog to ya later.

2 comments: