Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Weekend is Almost Over :(

Ok, this is my first weekend post! And from now on there probably will only be posts when we don't have school.

On Saturday I got to go to my grandparents' house and see my 3 year old cousin, Matthew! Then I got to go to 2 parties with my boyfriend, Chris. It was the first time in a long time that I got to see his family. The first party was because his cousin was officially adopted and the second was because his grandmother retired. It was a fun night. Chris's grandfather invited me to Thanksgiving. I realized last night that I've never had a group of people outside of my family accept me as much as his family.

Anyway, the snow is gone now (yes there was snow already).

I stayed up late last night. It feels good to do that :). School tomorrow :(. Half days most of this week :).

Ok, I'm done with that now.

Well I guess I should finish my homework.

I always start to write 'Today is awesome because' at the end of these posts.

Blog to ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment