Saturday, October 10, 2009

First, Dede could Read... Then, she could speak... Now, Dede is taking it to the next level. Dede can BLOG!

Thank you for the idea Eric.

I have been thinking for a while since I started high school and 10MonthsofWork (read it! http://10monthsofwork.blogspot.com/) that I should start my own blog. Now I finally am!

By the way, most of you won't really understand my title so please don't worry about it.

Anyway, I will try to post non-school related/after school/summer things on here as much as possible. In the next few weeks I will try to make the blog look nicer, too and get filled with more information.

Yay! I'm proud of myself for finally doing this and thank you Eric for pretty much forcing me to.

Hopefully next time I post I have more to say and the post is more interesting.

Blog to ya later everyone!

-Danielle/DeDe

(Yes I felt the need to sign my first post so deal with it. Also, I will explain the nickname somewhere later probably.)

3 comments: