Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thoughts About the Blog

I was thinking a lot about what I could do with this blog while I was trying to get to sleep last night and I think I might actually try some of them. The real one that I remember is song of the day (if it applies for that day)- I will name a song and give you the link to it for a youtube video. It will always be one of the songs that I had stuck in my head a lot that day.

So far today I don't have one, but last night while I was trying to sleep I started singing DFTBA
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0VnI1dI7zw ).

Anyway, I went to Nick's (refer to 10MoW blog) party last night. It reminded me of how much I miss get-togethers. You can read Eric's blog for more details about that.

Yes, I'm being kind of lazy with this post.

I went to my 3 year old cousin, Matthew's party and I mostly explained that in tweets.

Sorry that I was kind of teasing you with this stuff, but I don't feel like retyping stuff.

Anyway, blog to ya later!

(If you ever want to read my posts again, that is)

No comments:

Post a Comment