Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sorry

I really want to go into more detail on some things on 10MoW here but I don't feel like it now. Just trying to finish posts right now.

Today is the first day of NaNoWriMo!!

I'm so excited. I have to get back to work. So far I have 1,065 words!

Sorry about the post being short and sorry I haven't been keeping my promises.

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you all enjoyed it and got lots of candy.

I went out to dinner with Chris and his parents. It was very last minute. I wasn't very hungry, but I enjoyed myself anyway.

I got to go to Roger's Orchard at 10 AM. I'm so happy we finally got to go! I got maple candy and fudge and apple cider doughnuts and apple cider.

Also, my watch finally died :(.

That about covers everything.

Happy November, NaNoWriMo, and Halloween to you all!

Blog to ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment