Saturday, November 14, 2009

Confusion and Boredom

Ok, just posted to 10MoW. In English we got assigned a project to do with a partner on a Greek god/goddess or titan. Chris and I are working together on Nike. We were supposed to get together today to start the project, but I haven't been able to talk to him all day and I don't know if we are still getting together.

Anyway, in other news, I'm currently watching the end of Seinfeld. I've been watching half of random Christmas movies at night on Family.

My dad just got annoyed because it said that the Wizard of Oz was on next but then RV started. He changed the channel to something about the Goo Goo Dolls.

Now Discovery Channel is on.

I don't know. =/ I'm bored.

Just found out that Chris and I aren't getting together tonight. At least now I don't have to try to be figuring that out.

I'm going to try to get some homework done tonight. Probably gonna try to get some information for the project. I have to try to make sure that I don't have any homework to do Tuesday night. I'm not sure if that will work out too well.

Oh, well. Wish me luck.

Blog to ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment