Wednesday, November 4, 2009

School Related Post, Sorry

Going to help my mom cook dinner soon so sorry if this post is kinda crazy.

I was talking to my mom about school today. And I think my next few years of high school are going to be tough. My mom talked to the guidance counselor because I'm in a lower level science class than I was signed up for.

So, as my science teacher said, my mom said that I will definitely be in an honors science class next year. Also, apparently my mom asked why I didn't get into geometry, because I'm pretty good at math. So, I guess the head of the science department is going to call her later.

Also, she was told that next year I will probably be offered to take geometry and algebra 2 at the same time. Good, but it'll be complicated. Oh, and they will probably both be honors.

So, some of my possible schedule:

English H
French 3 H
Geometry H
Algebra 2 H
History
Biology H
Gym

Yeah, I no gum is a little off topic and yes, I was trying to be positive with most of the levels for my classes, but this is probably about what my schedule will look like. I'm scared. The 2 maths will probably confuse me a little.

Song(s) of the day:

I Should Tell You -Rent http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJCiecI9TQY
I was singing this song all day.

I Musta Got Lost -The J Geils Band http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGbEi5_84Lk
Sorry it's not a great recording. This got stuck in my head from I Should Tell You somehow in gym. I don't know.

Just wanted to express my concern. I will try to go through it if given the chance anyway.

That's about it I think. Will post to 10MoW later.

Blog to ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment