Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy July!

since we are now in the middle of summer i decided to make the blog look a little warmer.

i love and hate July. i love it because it is my birth month and it is the first whole month of summer.

i hate it because it is the middle of summer so it is all hot every day almost and because it is getting pretty close to the time that we need to go back to school.

so this weekend is the fourth of July. every fourth of July my family and i go to my aunt Katie's house for a picnic because one of her neighbors has a really good firework show.

so, what do all of you do for the fourth of July? leave ur story in the comments.

also on the 9th i have family from Ohio coming to visit. they are staying with my grandparents for a week.

on the 10th we are having a get together of my family that i see all the time, my family from Ohio, family that i have only ever met once or twice, and family that i have never met.

I'll post that day or the next day to let you know how it goes.

i might post every day of the week that my Ohio family is here.

So i will be blogging a lot this month most likely.

I also need to get work done too.

Saturday I am going to the book store to buy the 2 books that we need to read this summer.

I am in the middle of reading my (most likely) free choice book: The Necromancer.

Anyway I hope everyone is enjoying their summer vacation!

2 comments: