Monday, July 12, 2010

The Family Gathering

so on thursday i helped my aunt move some stuff out of her old house and into her new house in portland. i ended spending that night and the next night with my cousin in the ranch house that is also on my aunt's property but in now my cousin's house. its a really nice house and i was happy to see Jessica, Dickson, and their kittens, Remy, Scout, and Chowder again.

Saturday we had a huge family get together. i didn't know a few people there and others i hadn't seen since i was little so it was a little awkward for me. there were about 22 people there so it was very loud and crowded.

Here are the people that were there that i can name at least:

My grandparents
My aunts: Missy, Katie, Christine
My mom
Me
My cousins: Jessica, Kevin, Kelly, Matthew
My uncle: Kevin
Jessica's boyfriend: Dickson
My grandfather's siblings: Roger, Ross, Ginger, Chuckie
Chuckie's wife: Laurie
Roger's wife: Julie
Skippy
Gary
Joice
Ross's daughter: Alison

that's about all the names i remember

anyway it was kinda hectic there and we were there for 7 hours (we didn't leave until around 12:30)

the next day (yesterday) me, my mom, kevin and kelly, my aunt missy, my grandparents, and roger and julie all went over to my aunt's house again and stayed there for about 5 hours while roger and my grandfather worked on the filter for my aunt's pool. i hung out with Jess and the kittens most of the day. the kids were getting really annoying =/.

anyway just wanted to fill you in on all that has been happening. hoping to post to 10mow by 2morrow.

Until next time Readers!

-DeDe (Danielle)

Stay cool!

2 comments: