Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Updating in 6 Minutes!

...Then my ice cream will be thawed!

So anyway i think Eric has given up posting sadly.

Also i have decided that i think i may try to start keeping a diary type thing on my laptop. I've tried this before and i'm never able to keep up with it, but maybe this year will be different.

But anyway i need something to clear my head and let my feelings out. For most normal people that would be a friend. However, since i don't have many of those, and none that i can really confide in or be completely myself around (other than my older cousin who lives too far away), i need another option.

So, with the school year rapidly approaching i am making new decisions on how to cope with people and my life and whatnot.

So for some reason i just felt like informing you on this.

Thank you for reading ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment