Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Return?

I'm considering following Eric's lead and bringing back the blogging, even though this is my first post in about 2 years. More than likely it will not become a regular thing for me, but who knows? Like him, I am typing to nobody really. However, the difference in my case is that only one person, at the most, will read this. I've been so conflicted and tortured lately and i haven't felt like anyone was there for me, forgetting of course that this blog even existed. However, reconnecting with Eric, if all goes well, could mean that there is still some hope after all. I won't keep you for too long, reader, for i do not actually have much to say that i am really comfortable revealing to the internet, even though i do feel quite safe in the belief that nobody will read this. However there are a few things that i wish to express about myself: 1. I am a complete nerd and i am ok with this even if others aren't. 2. I have no life and though i am please with some ways that i spend my time, i do wish that i had people to spend time with in the real world. 3. I am paranoid. Pretty much all the time. 4. I miss the past, hate the present, and fear the future. Even though everyone is always told not to. Which doesn't console me, just makes me feel worse. That's about all that i have to offer right now i believe. I'm not sure when i will post again, if ever, so i will simply say goodbye. Thanks for reading ♥

2 comments: