Friday, June 22, 2012

Do I Ever Sleep?

Before i even start this post the answer the title is rarely. But anyway, i would like to address again that i am a complete nerd, since that will play a big role in this post. So, first of all i should explain why i am still awake at 5 AM. Sadly, this will be a long story only likely to be extended severely due to the fact that i ramble more when i'm tired. Which, by the way, i don't feel very tired despite the lack of sleep. Well, as you may or may not know, this is the beginning of the 2nd official day of summer vacation and my 3rd day of summer vacation (i didn't need to come in the last day due to a lack of finals that day). Of course this means that i am yet again starting my horrible sleeping system, which i desperately want to avoid as much as possible this year mostly because of the goals i have for the summer (which i will discuss later). So rather than go to bed at 5 AM i am going to attempt to stay awake until at least 10 PM. Well back to the real story, i stayed up so late because i recently started playing with the technic pack (http://www.technicpack.net/) for minecraft. Anyway, i got kinda addicted to it. I started following a tutorial-ish thing for the tekkit pack (the multiplayer version) by a guy named Duncan whom i find entertaining. So while i was watching his videos i decided to try the singleplayer version of the mod and actually follow his tutorial. So from roughly 11:30 PM to 4:30 AM i was playing the game and following his tutorial until i decided how late it was and that i had no desire to attempt to learn something new this early in the morning. When i quit the game on my mom's laptop (since mine hates everything but vanilla minecraft) i desided to check everything (facebook, twitter, email, youtube) one last time before laying down to watch tv and possibly fall asleep. I never know why i check all of these social networks so often when i usually know that nobody is trying to contact me (especially past midnight) and i know around what times the youtubers that i watch post videos. But this morning when i checked twitter i saw that Eric had told me (as part of a conversation we were having on twitter earlier) that he hoped i would continue my blogging. At that point i realized that it might actually be good for me if i tried to keep up with this and so i began my writing. However, i believe that this post has gotten a bit too long and i am beginning to forget everything that i had wanted to say, so i will end this. My next post, if nothing else comes up, will most likely be about my goals for the summer. EXTRAS: I have been watching old episodes of Futurama all night. Every appearance of 'this morning' or any variation of that had to be retyped since i keep thinking of it being night, not morning. I do not understand why it gets rid of my spacing as soon as i publish a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment