Monday, February 1, 2010

Special Post!

Sorry that is has been a really long time since I last posted. Eric is making post now and also promising to help me with history homework in return. so...

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO ERIC AKA GOMEZZIO!

ok so Eric wants me to make well on my promise and explain the name of my blog.

So 1. in 7th grade Eric started randomly calling me Dede which, though i didnt like it for a long time, i eventually began to use a lot on the internet.
2. when i asked Eric for advice on what to use for a username on youtube we began the DeDe can... series with DeDe can read. this has just kinda become a habit with DeDe can speak on skype (i believe.. my memory is a little off) and finally, what we all know and love, DeDe can blog!

this has been my ultimate challenge and i am sorry that i am not really able to keep up with this as much as i should but i would like to try harder. so..

with all of you who actually read my blog as my witnesses, I assign Eric the job of making sure that I get a post on this blog at least once a month for the rest of this year. If he does a good job I may extend this contract for the next year.

So, I wish you the best of luck Eric, should you accept this challenge. Leave your answer in the comments. And to everyone else reading, let me know what you think of this decisions, give me some advice on future posts, how to make this blog better, or anything else you wish to share.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this post.

Blog to ya later!

2 comments: