Monday, April 19, 2010

Chili's is Chilly

sorry i didnt post yesterday but i spent most of the day with my mom.

before that though i watched The Rugrats on youtube cuz i was bored.

anyway we went out to eat at Chili's and i have always realized that it is chilly in there.

we had a really cool waiter named Bobby and he kinda reminded me of Mr. Amato in a way.
we had a good time talking and the food there was really good. i had chicken strips, honey mustard sauce, and french fries. i ate most of it all which i rarely do.

when we got home my mom and i played Life and since my cat was sitting with us we decided to let her play too. we had fun and got to act like idiots.

i love spending time with my mom but it doesnt happen too often anymore.

anyway just wanted to fill you in.

Blog to ya later!

2 comments: